BIO-SYNTHESIS LED LIGHT THERAPY
Enjoy an age defying, healthier, more youthful appearance with the revolutionary LED technology: Bio-SynthesisTM. The Bio-SynthesisTM light activated rejuvenation system utilises high intensity light emitting diodes (LED’s) which allow your skin therapist to quickly create customised LED services to address your specific skin concerns.
Clinically proven LED light therapy is known to be effective for a wide range of applications, including skin rejuvenation, acne reduction, hyperpigmentation and skin detoxification. The Bio-SynthesisTM LED treatment incorporates over 4000 individual lights and an advanced ChromaticTm skin care system to stimulate collagen synthesis and to reduce acne and hyperpigmentation to promote firmer skin and a more even skin tone.
Choose from 6 different Bio-SynthesisTM LED facials:
- Age-Defying Chromatic Facial
- Hydrating Chromatic Facial
- Brightening Chromatic Facial
- Clearing Chromatic Facial
- Calming Chromatic Facial
- Advanced Chromatic FacialHow does Bio-SynthesisTM LED treatment work? The Bio-Synthesis” light activated rejuvenation system utilises high intensity light emitting diodes (LED’s) ranging from red,yellow,greenand bluetogentlyand painlessly stimulate the skin to help reduce acne and hyperpigmentation and to detoxify and increase skin firmness. Your skin therapist will further enhance your results by applying the Hyaluronic Light Rejuvenation Masque and bT-CeuticalsTM skin care to help nourish your skinwithstate of theart anti-ageing skincareingredients.
Price for Full Face 1 hour treatment is $120
Who can benefit from Bio-SynthesisTM LED treatment?
Bio—SynthesisTM light activated rejuvenation treatments are proventowork on allskintypes.
How many treatments are required before I can see results?
To achieve optimal result we recommend 6-8 sessions. Pleaseconsultyourskintherapistforfurtherguidance.
Can Bio-SysthesisTM LED treatments be combined with other skin care and services?
Yes, Bio-SynthesisTM LED treatments can be undertaken either as a standalone service or combined with other skin care treatments. Please consult your skin therapist for further guidance.